WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT FROM ME?
When you purchase from Lolafalk, I only collect your name, shipping address and email address. I do not have access to your credit card or banking information when you make a purchase.
Payment processing is through Stripe which is safe and secure. You can see safety and security information on Stripe here.
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH MY INFORMATION?
I use the information you provide when ordering exclusively to ship the order to you and contact you when your order has shipped. I do not save your information for future use, nor do I ever sell your information to third parties.
WHAT ABOUT WHEN I SIGN UP FOR YOUR NEWSLETTER?
When you sign up for my newsletter, I collect your name and email address. You will receive at most 2-3 emails per month.
HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM YOUR NEWSETTER?
To unsubscribe from my newsletter, you can click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each email. You can also contact me through this form here with a request to be removed from my mailing list.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU IF I HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
You can contact me through this form on my website here - I'll respond to all inquiries within 24 hours!
The website and its content is owned by Lolafalk (“Company”, “I”, or “me”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of lolafalk.com, (“Website”).
Information I May Collect
I collect personal information from you so that I can provide you with an enjoyable experience when utilizing my Website or content from my sales pages. I will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for me to fulfill my obligation to you. In the event I may collect the following:
1. A name and an email address so I can deliver my e-newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to me in my contact forms.
2. Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that I can process payment to deliver my products to you under our contractual obligation.
3. A name and an email address if you complete my contact form with a question. I may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if I believe I have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to me is voluntarily, and by you providing this information to me you are giving consent for me to use, collect and process this Personal Data. You are welcome to opt-out or request for me to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting me at email@example.com.
If you choose not to provide me with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of my Website or content.
Use of “Cookies”
I may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. I do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do I employ any data-capture mechanisms on my Website other than cookies. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on my Website and some features may not work as intended.
What I Do With The Information I Collect
I may contact you with information that you provide to me based on these lawful grounds for processing:
1. Consent. I may contact you if you give me your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
2. Contract. I will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from me.
I will use the Personal Data you give to me in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. I only use third party payment processors that are securing data and comply with the GDPR.
Share with Third Parties
I may share your information with trusted third parties such as my newsletter provider in order to contact you via email and my merchant accounts to process payments.
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
Personal Data that you provide to me is stored internally or through a data management system. Your Personal Data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such Personal Data (i.e., my hosting provider, newsletter provider or payment processors).
I retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and / or services that you requested from me. I may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
1. Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data I use.
2. Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
3. Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
4. Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
5. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel I am using your Personal Data unlawfully.
6. Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without my hinderance.
7. Object to my use of your Personal Data.
8. Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
You may unsubscribe from my e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all my email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to me from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. I only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. That being said, I cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which I am aware, I will inform you immediately.
I have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of my communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that I am compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. I will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Third Party Websites
I may link to other websites on my Website. I have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to my Website or its content, and thus I cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). My Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 18 years old or older.
Notification of Changes
Data Controller and Processors
I am the data controller as I am collecting and using your Personal Data. I use trusted third parties as my data processors for technical and organizational purposes, including for payments and email marketing. I use reasonable efforts to make sure my data processors are GDPR- compliant.
Updated: May 2018